2.18.2006

Illusion

Sometimes she is the most beautiful, take-your-breath-away perfect baby girl ever to grace this planet or any other. When the light hits her face just so, she is an angel and a muse. She could inspire symphonies and frescoed cathedral ceilings and volumes upon volumes of poetry. She could make a criminal confess. She could lead men to claw out their own eyes, confident that they will never again encounter such beauty in their lives.

And sometimes, I'll be damned if she isn't the spitting image of Danny Devito as the Penguin.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say how much I HEART YOU - for real. Dude, join the damn crazyhipblogmamas so I can vote you for member of the week.

That is so class - Danny DeVito... LOLOLOLOLOL

2/18/06, 12:42 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Hey, I'm already a chmb. How do you think I hooked up with all y'all?

2/18/06, 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - so I'm nominating you now. Probably won't show up for a few weeks since I know Lucy is backed up (with the ring, that is) - her little one was in this hop-ital...

2/18/06, 8:22 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Kristen you rock entirely. You're dealing with your own personal crap right now and yet...this. Nominee or not, you've made my day. I'm erecting a shrine to you this very moment made of Hershey's Kisses and kindling from Thalia's unused $800 crib.

2/18/06, 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO. Oh shit. C'mon.

2/19/06, 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home