I love the 80's part II

By request, a picture of Mom101 back in the day. I'm the one in the top right corner.


Anonymous Kristen said...

Laughing in my current physical state is really not that great, but that felt great. I'm still laughing hard, DUCKY. :)

2/17/06, 2:02 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you Kristen? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

2/17/06, 3:13 PM  
Blogger stefanierj said...

Dude, I know every line from that movie. How sad is that...

And how is it that James Spader has only gotten hotter since this movie? And he was hot then!

2/17/06, 7:22 PM  
Blogger Alisyn said...

My dream when I was younger was to marry either Ducky, or Lloyd Dobbler. I think I got as close to Lloyd as I could possibly get, lucky for me. But I still *heart* Ducky!

2/18/06, 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Kristen said...

I just read your new post and then I read this one AGAIN.


If I can find a picture of me in all my 80s glory, I will post it on my blog in honor of YOU.

2/19/06, 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Rhonda said...

Molly Ringwald was my IDOL back then! I am a 1987 HS grad. Fun times LOL

2/19/06, 8:41 PM  
Anonymous roo said...

Sorry, Duckie! I'll always be Andrew McCarthy's girl!

2/20/06, 12:40 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Great idea! I just did this on my blog and linked ya...

2/25/06, 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Izzy said...

lol...when you wrote this, I hadn't yet discovered the genius that is Mom-101.

Although I do recall the 80's meme so I knew you by like one degree of separation, which would be Kristen :)

8/20/06, 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home