3.21.2006

Go away.

I need to ask you a favor. Not that I have any right to ask anything of you because really, what have I done for you lately? But still.

Please go to Suburban Turmoil. Right now, this very minute.

I'm guest blogging for Lucinda today while she's off on vacation and if her site meter drops down to like two readers while I'm taking care of her place she'll have me killed. She told me she will. She knows people.

That's what it's like in the suburbs, or so I hear. Scary stuff.


9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/21/06, 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

removed...because i am moron(!)

3/21/06, 10:33 AM  
Blogger Redneck Mommy said...

Nice post. Although, I think I'll stay out here in the wilds of Canada. Your town sounds too damn scary. I'd probably be in a state of tears the entire time.

3/21/06, 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reminded of the two books I was considering buying for my granddaughter: "City Babies Wear Black," and "Country Babies Wear Plaid."

'Nuff said

3/21/06, 11:49 AM  
Blogger j.sterling said...

bossy.
i went :)
i'm so obediant

3/21/06, 1:56 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Good girl Jennster. Now go fetch me a chocolate chip scone. No, not that one, the other one. Now bring it to me...

3/21/06, 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what *have* you done for me lately? Maybe you'll share the chocolate chip post that Jennster brought?

Just kidding. I loved your post and left a comment over yonder.

3/21/06, 7:10 PM  
Blogger Mama Kelly said...

dutifully went and checked out your guest blogging .... I'm a good girl I do what I'm told

3/22/06, 9:17 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I loved your post over at Lucinda's so I've come over here to read more! :)

3/23/06, 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home