2.21.2011

The crown goes everywhere

 I am super duper loving Instagram. It lets me take lots of iPhone pictures of snowy trees and John Tesch at the Gift Show and sometimes my kids, then put funky filters on them so they actually look kind of arty-farty. (Tricky!)

If you want to follow me, my user name is, surprisingly, Mom101.

If you need another place to start, a few users I'm loving who take great pics:
swissmiss of Swiss Miss
greeblemonkey of Greeblemonkey
creativethursday of Creative Thursday
ericagr of Design Blahg
mamaspohr of The Spohrs are Multiplying
JonArmstrong of Blurb-o-mat
herbadmother of Her Bad Mother.


6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love the slow pace and beauty of instagram very much. I think I'm babysteph on there.

Steph

2/21/11, 12:29 PM  
Blogger Issa said...

I love it too. It's easy and simple. It makes everyday things look different.

2/21/11, 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anne-Marie @ This Mama Cooks! said...

Aimee Giese did my headshot - at a Mile High Mama party at Sephora no less. If I look half as good as she made me look in that photo, I'm having a great day. She rocks my world.

2/21/11, 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Elise @HereinThisHouse said...

LOVE Instagram! I've been using it for a couple of months and agree, it makes my pics look like I actually processed them and made them look like that... awesomeness.

2/21/11, 7:23 PM  
Blogger Kristen Howerton said...

I am loving it, too! And greeblemonkey - she rocks the instagram party, right?

I am rageagainsttheminivan.

2/22/11, 4:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So funny. I was cruising along my Reader and only read the first line, clicked over to say HELL YEAH I LOVE THE INSTAGRAM... and then lookey! There is love for ME here too! Thanks friends!

2/22/11, 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home